Business Travellers are required to apply for a Vietnam Business visa to work in Vietnam.
The business visa does not require a sponsorship or invitation letter from a Vietnamese business partner if the visa is applied online. Please note that you are required to provide a proof of sponsor from the company if you apply the visa through Vietnam Embassy.
VisaExplorer provides Business visa up to 3 months, please kindly contact us if you plan to stay longer (up to 1 year).
Go to the visa application page and fill in your details:
- Full name – Same as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Type of Visa
Prepare your documents:
Depending on the processing time, you will receive the official visa approval letter by email. You are required to:
- Print out the visa approval letter. (Sample)
- Prepare 2 passport-sized 4x6cm photos
- Print out the visa application form (included in the email) and fill in all your details. (download)
- Prepare the visa stamping fee (by cash in USD)
Get your Vietnam Visa:
When you arrive the airport, please head to the Landing VISA (VOA) Counter and present the followings:
- The visa approval letter
- 2 passport-sized 4x6cm photos
- The visa application form
- Visa stamping fee (by cash in USD)
【免費下載】2020 年越南旅遊簽證文件清單 PDF
Vietnam business visa fee:
|Type Of Visa||Approval Letter fee (USD)||Stamping Fee (USD)|
|1 Month – Single Entry||USD $60||USD $25|
|1 Month – Multiple Entry||USD $60||USD $50|
|3 Month – Single Entry||USD $80||USD $25|
|3 Month – Multiple Entry||USD $90||USD $50|
- Normal processing time is 2 working days
- Additional USD $5 is charged for urgent visa processing service – 1 working day
If you have any question about Vietnam Visa, please find more information at our visa information or simply contact us.
Reference: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam